Ring Sizing Guide
With an Existing Ring
1. Measure the diameter of a ring (mm) that fits the desired finger.
2. To locate your size, use our ring sizing chart below.
Ring Sizing Chart - Click Here
Without a Ring
1. First, find a string or piece of paper that wont stretch. Wrap it around the intended finger just above the knuckle and make a mark where the two ends meet.
2. Measure the length of your string / paper from edge to edge in mm.
3. To locate your size, use our ring sizing chart below.
Still not 100% sure?
If you're still unsure and be safe, stop by your local Bogart's Jewellers store to get a personal sizing assessment.
- It is possible that your left and right hand sizes are different. Please be sure to measure the finger you'd like to wear the ring on.
- If you are unable to find your size online, please contact ourcustomer careteam to see if we can get it for you.